THE NEW BRONZER THAT YOU NEED

Tuesday 17 November 2015








I should probably start by apologizing for the lack of posts, in which case I am sorry. I've slacked. Bad! But... I'm back. So here we are, a nice simple post and I'll be talking about my new favourite beauty item: Kiko's Bronzer in the Shade 101. 

One thing that hasn't changed in my absence is my love for cosmetics so when I 'hit pan' on my current bronzer, I wasted no time before running out to find a new one. I scoured makeup lines determined to find something under £10 that was worthwhile in an attempt to control myself and for £9.90 found this matte, terracotta beauty.

I say terracotta with a lack of knowledge, speaking honestly. In actuality, I would describe this colour as a typical bronzer colour- but with hints of orange and red. The colour reminds me of summer Spanish skin and so obviously I was drawn in. 

I wasted no time before applying this. I used my Real Techniques Blush Brush to apply this and instantly noticed how easy it was to work with and blend. Naturally, with a darker skin tone I find that I can go a bit heavier with the colour without having to worry too much about being able to blend it out but for lighter skin tones, it would be equally as easy. It's pigmented and looks really expensive on the skin without you having to break the bank. 

The photo's are unedited and I tried my best to get them as close to the shade as possible and they are pretty accurate (with the exception to the photo of my face where the shade and contour looks so much less visible but hopefully you can imagine what it looks like). 

The bottom-line is: great bronzer... matte, pigmented and really easy to blend. 
They have a range of shades so you can have a look here if you're interested. Also, I'd like to hear what you guys are loving at the moment and/or your favourite Kiko products and as always I'll give those a go too.

Love 

No comments :

Post a Comment