WHERE I ATE: ED'S EASY DINER

Tuesday 24 February 2015





Ed's Easy Dinger is a place I've been hearing a lot about recently. I don't know whether it was it's tiled floors or it's upbeat vibes that drew me in, but I'd been dying to go. A re-union with one of my best friends seemed to be the perfect occasion and with Presley playing in the background it felt so scenic and American.

It took what seemed hours to decide on the perfect meals, everything sounded so appetising. Finally, I settled for the Ed's plate Chilli Burger, (I may have made that name up... but it consisted of a huge burger, cheese, and chilli) which meant it came with coleslaw, chips and onion rings... h-ello!

The waiters/waitresses were lovely, and the coleslaw was the best I've ever had, but I couldn't help feeling like it was a little over-rated. Although quite reasonably priced, (you definitely get your money's worth) the food wasn't as good as I'd imagined it would be.

A lot of my friends have been and have sworn it was the place to be, and although I did enjoy my time there, I don't see it setting any records. Maybe I was just bummed that I couldn't be in New York enjoying it.

Perhaps one day?
 
Love


No comments :

Post a Comment